Tuesday 7 May 2019

Safari 100 Word Challenge




I was there, I was in the tall and long grass watching the humans drive in a strange contraption. Then at the right moment I ponced onto the contraption and it screeched to a halt. I heard screaming coming from inside the contraption. I started scratching  on the top of the strange contraption. The top of the strange contraption was very hard. So disappointed I got of the contraption and let the humans go. I went back to my family with nothing but two dead rabbits from coming home.


I did 89 words.

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora, Gina my name is Sulaiman from room 24 I really liked your blog post about the extreme Safari you were close to hundred letters. I remember when did I something similar to this about two astronaut on the Moon. Have you ever tried using adverbs. Anyways thanks for sharing your blog post with us. You should check my blog at https://odssulaiman.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the way you took the stance of being the animal, rather than the human.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.