Thursday 2 May 2019

V.R Session

Today we had a Virtual Reality session with the Peter Blake Trust teachers. They had bout their V.R head sets so we had enough for everyone.   


What We Could See

When we had the V.R masks on, we couldn't see anything from outside of the mask. Here is a video from the outside of the V.R mask:




Inside the mask, we saw polluted and non polluted seas. There were different colored  fish, dolphins, sting rays, sharks and whales. 


What I Think Of It


The main reason we did this was is because it's important for us to know so we can spreed the knowledge to EVERYONE.
I thought it was amazing, but I would  prefer this kind:






Here are some facts about some sea life:
  1. Mangroves are extremely good for the sea.
  2. Mangroves are endangered
  3. The sea life is better in marine reserves.
  4. Sea snakes are very long. 

















2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gina,
    What colour was your sea snake? I saw one once in Australia. A black and white snake swam in the surf, near the beach and its stripes were quite large. The stripes were about five centimetres each, and the snake was about one metre long. I'm glad I could see it so easily, because it's a poisonous snake! Luckily I was not in the water.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.