Tuesday 11 June 2019

Tundra Town




  1. The child was petrified in the snow by the site.
  2. Across the girls face a giant grin was there.The child was exhausted from the journey.
  3. Tired the girl slumped to the ground.


As I arrived we stood in awe at the tall and beautiful buildings.
As I entered the village, strange creatures with hoods over their heads appeared out of the houses.
Then they pushed me towards the biggest building of them all. I was both frightened and determent.
When we got there, another creature but bigger stepped out of the tall building.
Then it started talking some sort of gibberish. It sounded like this: shkla bloga shika ogabooga shalam looky.
I was ever so confused!? Then he suddenly talked English! He said ‘strange animal why do you come to our secret town?’
‘I come in peace!’ I said confidently. ‘Very well.’ He said. ‘Where do you come from strange animal?’
He asked. ‘I come from Auckland in New Zealand.’ I answered

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.