Monday 8 June 2020

Bring Me The Head Of Ivy Pocket

 
Bring Me The Head Of Ivy Pocket



 Hey guys! It's me again, GINA!! This is my Ivy Pocket Book Report. Iv'e finally finished reading the three book's! It starts with Ivy in a carriage and is running from the diabolical Mrs Always. They near a broken down carriage and she thinks the woman is Mrs Always but turns out no. Which is what you can see in the picture above.
Also one more time, read the book to find out more!



πŸ‘πŸ˜πŸ™Œ✌😎😜!BYE!😜😎✌πŸ™ŒπŸ˜πŸ‘

2 comments:

  1. Kia Ora Gina my name is Aundreah from room 24 . I really like your about the Book called bring me the head of ivy pocket it sound's like a really good book . How long did it take to read those three book? you can come and check out my blog https://odsaundreah.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Aundreah, it's Gina here.
      Thanks for the comment first of all. Each book probably took about a week or less. But all together probably took about a month really TBH. (Means to be honest.) I also will comment on your blog!

      Blog ya later!
      ◑﹏◐⊙﹏⊙✌✊πŸ‘ŠπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜ŽπŸ˜œ!Gina!πŸ˜œπŸ˜ŽπŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ‘Š✊✌◑﹏◐⊙﹏⊙

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.