Monday 20 July 2020

A Wrinkle In Time



A Wrinkle In Time

A Wrinkle in Time 50th Anniversary Edition | WIRED

Hey guys its Gina here again. In this book review I read A Wrinkle In Time.


It's a spooky book with three witches ,three children and a Teseract. They can "wrinkle" through space (not need a space ship and much faster) and a father that needs rescuing from another planet.

If you like adventure and thriller you might like  this book. Also if you like reading chapter books with no pictures  then yes.

😁😎😜🍕🍟🍔🍱!BYE!🍱🍔🍟🍕😜😎😁

5 comments:

  1. Kia ora Gina. sounds like I would love the book! Well done for including the cover and a bit of a teaser. I was going to ask what your favourite part of the book was but I guess that might spoil it for people! Do you have a favourite genre of book? e.g. horror, comedy...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Phil,
      Thanks for the comment. I don't like to give the story away because if I did, it would ruin it for them if there reading it. My favorite genre is comedy, action, mystery and drama.

      Blog ya later!
      🎮🔫😈🐼😱😎😜Gina!😜😎😱🐼😈🔫🎮

      Delete
  2. Hi Gina Matilda here from Room 7.
    I really loved your post about a wrinkle in time. I have never read the book but I would like to! I really like books abut magic especially Harry Potter. Check out my blog at link.
    Bye, Matilda.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gina my old friend. I see you are finally reading other than drawing lol. I am pretty sure I read that book before it was pretty interesting!
    -Rowena

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. HIIIIII ROWENA!!!!!
      How are you, it's so good to finally hear from you! I miss you so much. I like reading as much as drawing. I love the book to. It's amazing.

      Its amazing to hear from you!
      Blog ya later!
      🎊✊◑﹏◐✌😍👊💰👑🎮😈🔫🐼😱😎😜!Gina!😜😎😱🐼😈🔫🎮👑💰👊😍✌◑﹏◐✊🎉

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.