Monday 1 July 2019

Stranded

  1. Slowly, we arrived at the at the shore of the abandoned island.
  2. Tall trees towered over us as we noticed them.
  3. Excused we slumped on to the sand like it was our home beds.
  4. We were all excited from the site of the abandoned island.


Adverb Sentences


  1. Happily, the children wrote large words in the golden sand.


  1. She walked along the large rocks searching for abandoned treasures from the sea.
  2. Her heart danced frantically as she realized they were stranded on an abandoned beach.


Story
It was the windiest day of all fishing days. I lifted my head from my pillow to look my porthole to
see how bad the storm was but it was rocking so much that my head on something hard and
passed out. When I woke up the storm was over, I went outside and we had landed on an island.
The problem was that it looked abandoned. I went to the fuel storage room. There was not a drop of
fuel left. So I walked to the emergence fuel room and it was empty! I panicked and packed all the items I
had and rushed onto the abandoned island. Rowena finally woke up, then she asked: ‘What’s the . . .’ But
I interrupted and said: ‘No time to explain get everything you would need to survive!’ So that’s what she
did. We got everything we needed including teddy bear. As soon as we were done packing everything, I
started to create a hut of timber and sticks, then we stayed the night.

To be continued . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.