Monday 20 April 2020

Anyone But Ivy Pocket


Anyone But Ivy Pocket
by Caleb Krisp



Anyone But Ivy Pocket is the first book in the

hilarious action book series. Ivy Pocket is a
series of three books and each one is more
hilarious and better than the last! It is written
by Caleb Krisp and illustrated by John Kelly.
The reason why it's sooo funny is because Ivy
is rude by telling things to people that other
people keep secrets about that person. She
even once called someone a nincompoop! The
story starts where she is abandoned by her
mistress (employer) named Countess
Carbunkle in a hotel they were staying at. That's when she meets the fat sausage fingered Duchess of Trinity. That's when Ivy’s heart stopping adventure really begins! Read it, I really suggest it if you want to know more!

😁😎😜!BYE!😜😎😁

6 comments:

  1. Kia ora Gina. I can almost hear your voice (and laugh) as I read this review. I can tell you really enjoy it and that it is defitnitely a book that will make people laugh. It reminds me of a book I read as a young one - The naughtiest girl in school. She was always getting up to mischief but had a heart of gold really. I hope some of your school mates take on your suggestion to read this book!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Gina
    Did you already have this trilogy of books at home before the lockdown, or have you read them online? Your recommendation to read about Ivy Pocket is enthusiastic! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Sherl,✌
      Thanks for commenting on my blog. on my sisters last year of school on the last day, she was rewarded with this book. It was some time ago but then we ended up getting the rest of the books, turns out it was worth it!
      Are you thinking of reading it, because it also in the library.

      Blog ya later!
      Gina 👊

      Delete
  3. Hi Gina, If you have recommended this book , I will have a look and gift it to my friend’s daughter.
    Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia ora, Gina. Your book review was fantastic. It gave enough detail to entice others to read it without giving too much away. I like how you included a picture from one of the pages, that is a great way of giving an example of what the book is about. Have you read all three books? And if so which was your favourite?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Sarah my BFF 👊😜!
      Thanks for the comment. I tried not to spoil it for anyone who is going to or is reading it at the moment. At the moment I've already read the second and in the middle of the third. The favorite of the three is probably the second at the moment.

      BYE!
      So stay calm 😴 and stay coool 😎.

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.