Monday 11 May 2020

Bake Challenge

Bake Challenge




I know that this is a couple days over due but this is my burgers that I made for the bake challenge. Actually I made them for dinner some time ago, then the bake challenge came up and used the burgers for the challenge! First i was cutting all the ingredients for the burger mix. While it was cooking in the pan I toasted the the buns in the oven. And while those were cooking I made homade cos lore with mayo, carrots cabbage and red apple. B.T.W When I was mixing the burger mix, it felt like I was dumping my hands into a bucket of wet mud. IT WAS AMAZING!!

4 comments:

  1. Home made burgers...yum, I bet your family were happy with dinner on this night Gina!!Yum, Yum.
    See you at school next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia ora Gina. Great work on the burgers! I love the comparison you gave of mixing the burger mix with your hands feeling like a bucket of mud! It helps your readers imagine it better. Your burgers look delicious! Better than fast food burgers for sure. Do you often cook dinner in your household?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gina Matilda here in Room 7.
    I really like your post about the bake off. I have done a bake off before it's on my blog. Your burgers look delicious. I made upside down cake and ice cream they were awesome. Whats your favourite sweet food?
    Bye, Matilda.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Matilda, 👋
      Thanks for commenting on my blog. The burger was delicious!!My favorite sweet food is probably my mum's upside down feijoa cake. I'm the one who mostly bake cakes for the family. Do you do lots of baking for your family? I also think that all cake's go well with all kinds of ice-cream 😁!

      Blog ya later!
      ◑﹏◐😁✌😎😜!Gina!😜😎✌😁◑﹏◐

      Delete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.