Thursday 1 August 2019

The Film Festival


The Film Festival

O Festival de Cinema




Today Kauri team came to the Civic Theater. We watched a series of 14 films. Two of my favorite films were the tadpole frog thing, and  they another one I liked was a music work-out one. I liked the frog film because when he (or she.) got her (or his.) legs and arms she (or he!) didn't even notice it in they end! I like the work-out one because one of the work-out guys did wiping with a towel in between his legs!

Translate to Portuguese for Sarah!

Hoje a equipe Kauri chegou ao Teatro Cívico. Assistimos a uma série de 14 filmes. Dois dos meus filmes favoritos eram o sapo de girino, e outro que eu gostava era de música. Eu gostei do filme de sapo porque quando ele (ou ela) pegou as pernas e os braços dela (ou ele), ela (ou ele!) Nem percebeu que acabaram! Eu gosto do exercício porque um dos caras que trabalham fora limpando com uma toalha entre as pernas!

Bye! Tchau!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Amiga. It's me your best friend Rowena from Room 22. I like your post because I am in the post ( In a picture). Ok fine I really Like your blogpost because.. It's very long and that it has a translation for my friend Sarah.
    You should check out my blog!
    https://odsrowenap.blogspot.com/
    Bye!




    -Rowena UwU

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Rowena, its Gina here.
    Thanks for your comment. I couldn't really see you in the photo you were in. My favorite one was were there was music and the little people were dancing in rhythm.

    Blog ya later!
    Gina

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.