Wednesday 17 June 2020

Letter to Carla



Letter to Carla

Dear Carla,

Thank you for the book. It will remind me of you any where I go.

I'm sorry I hurt your feelings, I guess I was just very sad that the fact that you are leaving. I'm also sorry that I didn't come on Friday or Saturday.

I guess that I was angry at you because you were leaving and I would just miss you more than anything. I was angry because I though you tricked me into liking you but I see that you are also a likable person and some people just don't see it like the parents that came to the compilation thing.

I haven't gone to Coleen's birthday yet. I've gotten a hair cut and I don't know if I should go or not though.

Why did you leave, did you want to? How come things like this always happen to me? Is there any way I could convince the principal to bring you back?

 I think you are very special to me and you will always be my best friend. I can't imagine what I would be like if you hadn't come.

Thank you for being my counselor. I will miss you.

From Bradley.

This is my Bradley letter back to Carla from There's a Boy in the Girls Bathroom. There's a boy in the girls bathroom is a book the whole of kauri team are reading it in my school. its really good hope you read it!

😍😎😜!BYE!😜😎😍

2 comments:

  1. Hello Gina My name is Rita from room 25 I really like your little ( ha I mean big!)letter its really cool I wish that bradley was nice to Carla I guess he just needs to trust people more really and hopefully he takes Carlas advice and does go to Collens birthday party otherwise jeff will be the only boy there.
    Byeee
    Rita!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Gina your BFF Sarah here and OMG I simply love your your letter!!!
    Who is your fav character?
    Here's the link to My Blog
    BB4N GTG CYL

    BB4N= bye bye for now
    GTR= gotta run
    CYL= see you later

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.